I’m a full time Computer Science Student aiming for a bachelors in Computer Science. I like to make small games, and I like to experiment, tinker with new things! Current project i’m working on is a small game venture called The Starfold Project
- Experienced C++ Programmer
- Experienced C# Programmer
- Experienced Java Experience
- Experienced Python Experience
- Experienced in Xcode
- Experienced in Visual Studio
- Experienced in Unity 3D
- Experienced in version conrrol using Git
Lead Systems, Game Programmer and Game Designer
Starfold Project – Emeryville, CA November 2017 – Ongoing
- Lead Game and systems programmer for game software using Unity 3D and C#.
- Designing, implementing gameplay systems for use on various platforms.
- Designing and implementing fun gameplay mechanics for player engagement and entertainment.
- Striving for a fun-first approach in game design.
Academic Computer Resource Center Lab Aid
City College of San Francisco - San Francisco, CA January 2016 – Ongoing
- Part time Computer Science tutor for students in the computer science field.
- Tutoring C++, Java, Python and the fundamentals of Computer Science.
- Aiding students in computer and technical help.
- Assisting faculty and students in school related materials.